When I tell you I love you, I dont say it out of habit,
or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that
you're the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our first post

We met in september of 2005 when I was running away from a hurricane rita from houston to dallas with my friend..(Mikes Cousin) and started a happy family with our first babies! (Sheba and Brownie)
Photobucket
We got married in September of 2006
Photobucket
Went on a cruise for our Honeymoon
Photobucket
Got Preg after months of fertility treatments in May of 2007
Photobucket
We were expecting a little Boy Feb 2008
Photobucket
He came a little early on Jan 10th 2008
Photobucket
And now he is almost 8 months old
Photobucket

1 comment:

washburnwifey said...

Awesome friends....thats the way I describe you and mike. I couldn't ask for better. You guys are great, Brad and I can truly count on you and know when the times get rough you guys are just a phone call away. We have grown so close, ya'll are more like family to us. In other words, thanks for being such wonderful friends and I hope for many years of friendship with you guys....